Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why is this?

Options
  • 16-01-2015 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭

I have noticed something strange and was if anyone else noticed this with their teeth.

I went to the Dentist last year and he told me my teeth are perfectly healthy which I agree with.

However, My problem is this, When I look at my teeth in the any cars wing mirror they look badly discoloured and stained. but they look perfectly white in photos and any mirrors I have in my house?? I was wondering why this is?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,926 ✭✭✭davo10

carzony wrote: »
    I have noticed something strange and was if anyone else noticed this with their teeth.

I went to the Dentist last year and he told me my teeth are perfectly healthy which I agree with.

However, My problem is this, When I look at my teeth in the any cars wing mirror they look badly discoloured and stained. but they look perfectly white in photos and any mirrors I have in my house?? I was wondering why this is?

Car mirrors are designed to dampen the glare from bright lights (cars/sun) so as not to blind the driver. Therefore all colours look darker.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

davo10 wrote: »
    Car mirrors are designed to dampen the glare from bright lights (cars/sun) so as not to blind the driver. Therefore all colours look darker.

Hey may also appear closer than they actually are!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭carzony

Hey may also appear closer than they actually are!!

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭carzony

davo10 wrote: »

I thought it must be somthing like that.. I couldnt believe the difference from the mirror in the house. My teeth almost look black :eek:

Advertisement