Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

*** Match Thread*** Tuesday 20th Jan Vs Full Irish 9pm Colm

• 15-01-2015 10:23pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Lost 2-1 last time around with a not very good ref.
    They also had a very good keeper and took the couple of chances they had.

A win would put us 4th..

Cathal -
    Ciaran -
    Damo - In
    Darren - In

Derek McL -
    Ed -
    Jules - In
    Keith - In
    SteK - In

SteMcd -
    Dave -
    Calvin - In
    Kieran - In

Al - In
    Kenny -
    Jack -

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭allybhoy

In

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭asdfgh86

Think I might have pulled my hamstring last night so probably out. I'll see how it feels on the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭SteMcD1

in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

in

we owe these a beating, its been 4 or 5 games since weve took 3 points off them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

I'm a doubt at the moment have a problem with my knee

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Cathal - In
    Ciaran - Maybe
    Damo - In
    Darren - In

Derek McL - Maybe
    Ed - In
    Jules - In
    Keith - In
    SteK - In

SteMcd - In
    Dave - In
    Calvin - In
    Kieran - In

Al - In
    Kenny -
    Jack - Maybe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Mousewar

asdfgh86 wrote: »
    Think I might have pulled my hamstring last night so probably out. I'll see how it feels on the day.
    mrDerek wrote: »
    I'm a doubt at the moment have a problem with my knee

Any joy lads?

we need a player or two from our monday team or are we happy to go with the bare 11, assuming the 2 lads are missing?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

we have 12, if jack/ciaran/derek arent around

I'm gonna warn up and see where I'm at and make a decision before kick off dyin for a game

• Advertisement

Mousewar wrote: »
    Any joy lads?

Yeah hamstring feels grand today, I'll play.

Also, if people could keep the Liverpool-Chelsea score quiet that'd be great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Great, hard-fought win lads.

Again, to call out the defending, from the front, was great. We took our chances too, and a clean sheet win is am excellent result there.

Always a battle against the full Irish, we got an early goal from a mazing Damo run with a great finish and that allowed us to control the game

nice win, first time in about 20 games that weve actually won a tight game. normally if we are not cruising to a 3 or more goal win, we are losing games 2-1 or 3-2 so its good to finally start to put that right. the game was almost the same as the last time, they sit very deep and defend well so dont create much. this time we took 2 of the 4 chances we created and limited them to only one chance.

4 big games coming up against the best 4 teams in the league, Cork next week which is always a real tight battle and theres rarely more than a goal or 2 in it.

3 wins out of 4 now, and only 1 conceded in those 3 wins so thats a real positive however of course the quality of the opposition is much different to what lies ahead in the next 4 games. in saying that, we did lose first time out to both the teams that we have beaten in the last 2 weeks.

a good win nice to see some resolute defending and 1 really good save in the first half.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Mousewar

I know we're not where we want to be in the league but the team seems stronger now than at any point that I've been here. A really solid spine running through the team. Really great additions this season, the latest of whom is Jack who has been excellent. Things looking good for the future i think.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Great, hard-fought win lads.

Again, to call out the defending, from the front, was great. We took our chances too, and a clean sheet win is am excellent result there.

Have to agree here, excellent disciplined defensive performance from all. Winning a game with two goals rather than scoring four and losing.

They were also becoming more frustrated with the inconsistent referee, the last five minutes were well managed timewise and the ball never really left the halfway line.

Advertisement