Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

MotorPark for BMW work?

Options
  • 15-01-2015 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I'm wondering if anybody has any experience dealing with MotorPark in Galway for BMW repair?

I need a couple of small things done to a 316i, just a fog light switch replaced and a rear window wiper fixed. So I'll need to get the parts and have them fitted.

Would you recommend motor park for this type of job?

Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭westgolf

Colm Quinn is the new BMW main agent for Galway, on the tuam road if you want to try them. motorpark always seem to have queue's of cars in the service area

Westy

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Any mech can do those things, there is no particular need to go to a dealer for it. You could probably even do it yourself.

That said, MotorPark is grand.

Before you go buy the parts and get them fitted, check that this is ok with the mechanic you want to use. A lot of them will want to source parts themselves. And the cost saving is small sourcing these items yourself.

Advertisement