Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vice president of the US Joe Biden is one creepy individual.

Options
  • 15-01-2015 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭

This goes way beyond what would be considered normal behaviour..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

He's a shape-shifting lizard.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

The fact that somebody would see that and conclude that he's a child molester is what's creepy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

The fact that somebody would see that and conclude that he's a child molester is what's creepy.

So that kind of behaviour is normal then? I didn't say he is a child molester btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

So that kind of behaviour is normal then? I didn't say he is a child molester btw.

Pretty much - but then I couldn't be arsed to watch it all the way through.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,509 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Duggy747 wrote: »
    He's a shape-shifting lizard.

John Kerry is quite snake like. Next time you see him talking, look at his tongue.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭The Strawman Argument

...what? He's just applying some logic of what a good photo'll look like (i.e. the smaller people standing in front being more central) for the most of this. Some people will just try to force whatever accusation they want onto someone. There's nothing creepy at all there imo, he's a bit overly familiar but even then it's hardly into creep territory, especially if you don't know the context of the video (e.g. does he know these people?).

It's a bit scary OP bought some of what the video's maker was trying to sell though.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I don't know what is 'normal behavior' when it comes to being a Vice President interacting with children in front of dozens of journalists.

The video is certainly edited to make people think that something untoward is happening.

It's a sad state of affairs that plenty of people will watch videos like that and simply accept whatever interpretation the creator has applied to it.

Look at some of their other videos, they're against everything.. including science and technology, and yet have plenty of subscribers. Fcuk all of those people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Well, he is a politician, me thinks they are all sort of creepy, well most of them....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Bootros Bootros

Edited to **** and even then.... Nothing untoward about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Agreed so much.... Some people just like kids not in a weird way, they just like interacting with them. There is nothing weird about how he said anything. It does make for a better picture to have kids in the foreground rather than the flanks of an image.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭DeadHand

He's just a tactile, kindly man trying to position clueless kids better for photographs and put them and their parents at ease with lame jokes.

Kids usually look awkward and mortified in situations like this simply because they're kids, not because they are distressed or fearful of imminent molestation.

This pedophile paranoia is getting out of hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,695 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

No, it doesn't. What goes beyond normal behaviour is selectively editing footage together in an attempt to paint a public figure as a creep.

None of my uncles were creepy either. Clearly it's the creator of that video has issues, and if anyone were to consider those interactions "beyond normal behaviour", they clearly don't get out much from behind their keyboards.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,111 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

So, Fox news have infiltrated boards, then?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

I never met Joe Biden or had any contact with him, but I'm sorry, I can't go on.
    That's okay.
    Your tears say more than real evidence ever could.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭wretcheddomain

Didn't you know his nickname is Moe Riden.

Advertisement