Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2005 MKV Golf OEM Head Unit

Options
  • 15-01-2015 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Hi guys i'm looking to replace a newer Oem head Unit on my 05 golf..

only problem is the Can Bus gateway will have to be upgraded, otherwise i'll have a problem with known battery drain, The main VW dealers here in Cork Blackwater motors said they can't do it..

So just want to know if anyone knows someone in the Cork region that might be able to help me..

Thanks in advance..
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

Autowerks in Midleton might be worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,588 ✭✭✭tossy

DO it yourself, it's a 5 minute job, plenty of second hand ones available on ebay and ebay.de. Just need someone with VCDS to code it. Not at all complicated.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭robbiew

Thanks guy, maybe i'll give Autowerks a go, as i'm abit clueless about it myself

Advertisement