Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Trek 3d Chess Frnklin Mint

Options
  • 15-01-2015 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys
    Thought i might throw this in here for some collectors. I am selling off my trek collection and to get the ball rolling the jewel in the crown is going first. It is the Franklin Mint 3D Chess set, mint never displayed (reason for sale) fully boxed with everything untouched. All paper work etc also included.

Link is here and its only for the serious collector. Price is not set in stone but silly offers need not bother.

I have a number of ST:TNG playmates ships, phasers, tricorders etc going up soon as well as a number of books as per below:-

Star Trek Star Fleet Technical Manual
    Star Trek The Next Generation: Technical Manual

Also a couple of Dinky models
    USS Enterprise from TOS
    Klingon Cruiser from TOS
    both the above unboxed

If interested keep an eye on them or shout me for details.

Offers welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Very nice set!

Good luck with the sale. Happy for you to link to your adverts item as I think some members may have interest but please keep the dealing over there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭BrookieD

Woden wrote: »
    Very nice set!

Good luck with the sale. Happy for you to link to your adverts item as I think some members may have interest but please keep the dealing over there

thanks and no worries. all dealing on the adverts thread only :D

Advertisement