Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lib Tech Attack Banana

Options
  • 15-01-2015 8:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭

Hi anyone on here have any experience with lib tech boards. I won a competition and received a lib tech attack banana, currently riding an old burton board. Will this be much of an improvement...?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 adricky

Review:

thegoodride.com/snowboard-reviews/lib-tech-attack-banana-snowboard-review-and-buying-advice/

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭epopnomis

I find those websites of no use, I'd like personal opinions rather than links but thanks for the input.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Overflow

I have a Libtech Skate Banana, great all mountain board, good grip, not so good in the park, too heavy.
    Great quality hand built boards with a nice springy wooden core.

Highly recommend them, Ive had mine for 7/8 years now and i still use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

What area of your snowboarding are you trying to improve? I have a 159W K2 Slayblade, my mate has a 159 LibTech Skate Banana. We swap occasionally on the slopes and they are miles apart. I find the Skate Banana 'buttery' and you just want to pop off everything and try more tricks, but it's not as stable as the Slayblade when it comes to piste bashing and powder.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭epopnomis

stevire wrote: »
    What area of your snowboarding are you trying to improve? I have a 159W K2 Slayblade, my mate has a 159 LibTech Skate Banana. We swap occasionally on the slopes and they are miles apart. I find the Skate Banana 'buttery' and you just want to pop off everything and try more tricks, but it's not as stable as the Slayblade when it comes to piste bashing and powder.

Well trying to improve all mountain ability and also getting some air... I had a burton deuce board which is years old so I assume this should be a dramatic improvement... I suppose a week on the snow will sort out how I feel about it... just wondering if I should maybe sell it when it's new. Heading to 3 valleys in 2 weeks... decisions decisions... :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement