Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AMD R9 270x ASUS help ?

Options
  • 14-01-2015 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭

Hi guys
    Just recently finished my first build and first time to have a graphics card on a pc.
    Im using a TV as a monitor but i cant find the option to change my screen size, the out put is given me a black border of about an inch around my screen view

when i use onboard graphics it was dectected automatically and i just accpeted the setting for a full screen view.

when playing games i think the graphics card is operating perfectly but still the boarder around the view, also when i launch some games through origin i get no sound (plants v zombies garden war-fare), but launch through steam i have sound.

model is
    ASUS R9270X-DC2T-2GD5 mit MANTLE und Gaming Evolved Client, 2GB DDR5

Any help ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Open Catalyst and adjust your scaling options to fill up the black border
    1a0856bf_Untitled.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭levitronix

great thx

Advertisement