Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

online account recommendations

Options
  • 14-01-2015 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hi all could anyone recommend a online account (bookie) that rewards u with free bets or special offers i have had a paddy power account for the last 3 years and find them very poor with this.On average i would put between 200 a week in sometimes lose sometimes win (more often lose) im not looking for free money but looking for reward system or something any help greatly appreciated thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭nuckeythompson

open an account with them all

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

open an account with bet365 for starters, they have a 200 bonus and you wont be long getting it at that rate.. I think you only have to bet 200 to get the 200 bonus

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭nuckeythompson

irishracing.com has a list of all bonus's

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭CheltenhamJ

I like sky bet , have a free bet club , super 6 and price boosts, easy use website too but open as many accounts as you can and get the free bets from all of them

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Open an account with them all and take the best odds you can each time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 KingKong87

thanks lads i was looking for loyalty off 1 bookie and use the 1 account regular

• Registered Users Posts: 23,826 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Look no further than 365 if you're only willing to have one account

In terms of bonuses and offers they are second to none

• Registered Users Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭Nuts102

To be honest i think you should open one account now and stick to it. When Cheltenham comes around most sites will be making decent offers for new customers. Also you can join sites where they match your free bet up to a certain amount for your first free bet.

I whored around last year and it made some difference on what i won. Only problem is this year i don't think i have any new accounts to open.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭nemoisback66

I use skybet as they have a free bet club (If you bet €50 you can get a €20 free bet each week.) I also use it for my poker account which is handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭qzy

Bet365 give me a free 15 bet every month, but as the guys say open one with everyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭DylanAFC

Nuts102 wrote: »
    To be honest i think you should open one account now and stick to it. When Cheltenham comes around most sites will be making decent offers for new customers. Also you can join sites where they match your free bet up to a certain amount for your first free bet.

I whored around last year and it made some difference on what i won. Only problem is this year i don't think i have any new accounts to open.

I'd definitely agree with this.

Last year iirc, I had Quevega @ 4/1 with Coral, and Quevega and Sire de Grugy double @ 15/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

DylanAFC wrote: »
    I'd definitely agree with this.

Last year iirc, I had Quevega @ 4/1 with Coral, and Quevega and Sire de Grugy double @ 15/1.

Yeah but what was the max a tenner? You can just open them in some of your mates names if that's what you want. With all due respect it's hardly worth waiting for the sake of a tenner bet especially if the poster is turning over 10k a year.

Open one with them all, get a free bet with them all. If you're looking for one that will constantly give you free bets or bonuses in the long term after your original free bets (without trying to sound rude) you'll only get such rewards if you're a mug account. Betbright offer a 30 GBP risk free first bet, they don't offer BOG but they constantly lay big betfair drifters much higher than some of the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Wouldnt give Corals the steam off my piss. Evens Sprinter Sacre up to 20 and no access to your accpunt until end March.

I don't get bonuses from Bet365.

Am I not betting enough????

TheTorment wrote: »
    I don't get bonuses from Bet365.

Am I not betting enough????

Probably not
    Some months I get it whether I'm winning or not but it depends how much I bet

If it's soccer you bet on mainly op then 365 speaks for itself
    The free in play match bet they do on soccer from time to time beats anything
    Any other bookie can offer by miles

For me there was nothing more irritating than taking 6/4 on a horse that might be 15/8 elsewhere, have accounts with nearly all now
    That over time will cost you plenty...open up plenty like the others say or just stick that 200 into a PayPal and work from there with all the different firms collecting all the bonuses in the meantime
    You won't regret it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,013 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Nuts102 wrote: »

No offense but this is horrible advice. The tiny amount you'll make in free bet offers, you'll lose a few times over by not taking the best price all the time. the aim should be to win anyway, not to mug up 1 account so much that they offer you free stuff to keep you there.

OP, if you're serious about betting, then open an a/c with every single one. When you do ultimately become good at betting, then in time these accounts will start to be restricted one by one, you'll find yourself unable to a bet on you want and you'll look back and laugh at the time you only stuck with one account. The first step on that road is by taking best price available on every single occasion, dont settle for the easy route and take less. The ultimate aim is to only bet when bookies make mistakes (ie offer a price thats too big, when you can price up an event accurately yourself and tell that its too big.). The more accounts you have, the more opportunity you have to take advantage of this

If you want quick transfer of funds between accounts and dont want your bank statement flooded with 30 different betting companies, then moneybookers or neteller are godsends

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭shmeee

Yeah but what was the max a tenner? You can just open them in some of your mates names if that's what you want. With all due respect it's hardly worth waiting for the sake of a tenner bet especially if the poster is turning over 10k a year.

Open one with them all, get a free bet with them all. If you're looking for one that will constantly give you free bets or bonuses in the long term after your original free bets (without trying to sound rude) you'll only get such rewards if you're a mug account. Betbright offer a 30 GBP risk free first bet, they don't offer BOG but they constantly lay big betfair drifters much higher than some of the others.

Betbright are BOG

shmeee wrote: »
    Betbright are BOG

thanks for that

I know they werent but I havent used them in a long time
    time to start using them again

mailburner wrote: »
    thanks for that

I know they werent but I havent used them in a long time
    time to start using them again

Only came in around November or that I think.

Couldn't believe the prices they go sometimes on horses. Could be 2 or 3 points bigger than anyone else.

Def one to keep an eye on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,013 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Betbright generally just copy the betfair line and take a bit off the top. Can be great for bad ew races

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Gregk961

+1 for betbright. Got some silly prices there since I joined a few months back. Was hoping they would get a few markets going but not much expansion that way yet. Would recommend anybody adding it to their arsenal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

mailburner wrote: »
    If it's soccer you bet on mainly op then 365 speaks for itself
    The free in play match bet they do on soccer from time to time beats anything
    Any other bookie can offer by miles

For me there was nothing more irritating than taking 6/4 on a horse that might be 15/8 elsewhere, have accounts with nearly all now
    That over time will cost you plenty...open up plenty like the others say or just stick that 200 into a PayPal and work from there with all the different firms collecting all the bonuses in the meantime
    You won't regret it

Do most not insist on credit card for first transactions? and not take Paypal or Skrill etc. which puts me off opening with some others.

Howjoe1 wrote: »
    Do most not insist on credit card for first transactions? and not take Paypal or Skrill etc. which puts me off opening with some others.

I'm almost certain all bookies will take paypal from the start
    Ive only used paypal for bookies like 888 and bwin so can vouch for them
    have only used skrill for betsafe

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭robbiezero

Is there anyway to fund one of the e-wallets like Paypal, Skrill or Neteller to use for gambling from a bank account or credit card that is not in the same name as the e-wallet?

Thanks.

robbiezero wrote: »
    Is there anyway to fund one of the e-wallets like Paypal, Skrill or Neteller to use for gambling from a bank account or credit card that is not in the same name as the e-wallet?

Thanks.

You can buy paysafe cards in any shop and upload then to Skrill. Avoids the banks. Hand cash over counter in shop, get virtual card number and upload money then to skrill.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

robbiezero wrote: »

Thanks.

Get a revolut card, top up from your debit card, have the revolut card on paypal and go that route. Works great for me. Allows you to extract all your winnings via paypal to your bank account too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Get a revolut card, top up from your debit card, have the revolut card on paypal and go that route. Works great for me. Allows you to extract all your winnings via paypal to your bank account too.

Slightly confused as to why you would use a Revolut card.

Would you not just transfer funds from bank account to PayPal and then top up betting account with PayPal balance?

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭An Ard Ri

Bet365 by far the best out there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭antietam

I know of nobody that has a profit account for a year that has not been greatly restricted or closed,speaking from experience.

Advertisement