Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre-2001 Marking Schemes

Options
  • 14-01-2015 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hi,

I just did the 2000 Leaving Cert Economics Papers as practice and I then realised that the marking scheme wasn't available online, which is incredibly annoying.

If anyone has access to this marking scheme/knows where the pre-2001 marking schemes are available you could please pass it on to me.

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,140 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Long shot you could email the SEC.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Junokevv

spurious wrote: »
    Long shot you could email the SEC.
    Thanks, I'll give that a try.

Do you think there would be any use posting in the Teaching & Lecturing forum?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,140 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It's a minority subject and you're talking 15 years ago, but still, you never know. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
    I think you'd have a better chance with the SEC, but by all means post in T&L too.

Advertisement