Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Facebook Famous"

Options
  • 14-01-2015 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭

Anyone else come across these donkeys on Facebook recently?

There seems to be a group of them, all aged presumably 16 to 18, basically posting up these 10 second clips spouting some ****e about Ireland or for instance, today, snow.

They are calling themselves Facebook famous (mainly due to getting a ridiculous amount of likes for nothing whatsoever). Do they make money from this?

Maybe im just a grumpy bastard but entertainment is dieing if this is what the youth want to see.

Personally id rather watch Duncan Stewart lick paint off the catacombs then watch this ****e.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,723 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I've not heard of them but I guess you've made them a little bit more famous.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

lertsnim wrote: »
    I've not heard of them but I guess you've made them a little bit more famous.
    If their making a bit of money off of it, then its no harm.

Just strange entertainment.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭csallmighty

I got over 200 likes once. Am I famous yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

Anyone else come across these donkeys on Facebook recently?

There seems to be a group of them, all aged presumably 16 to 18, basically posting up these 10 second clips spouting some ****e about Ireland or for instance, today, snow.

They are calling themselves Facebook famous (mainly due to getting a ridiculous amount of likes for nothing whatsoever). Do they make money from this?

Maybe im just a grumpy bastard but entertainment is dieing if this is what the youth want to see.

Personally id rather watch Duncan Stewart lick paint off the catacombs then watch this ****e.
    Are we talking Duncan from about the house or Alf stewarts son Duncan?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

AgileMyth wrote: »
    Are we talking Duncan from about the house or Alf stewarts son Duncan?
    Heh heh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,723 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Alf Stewarts Duncan will only be licking the walls of the dungeon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Although I use Facebook, I often don't know about these things until people complain about them here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Facebook is a load of ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Do they make money from it? No
    Are they famous? No
    Are they self obsessed attention seeking gobshítes? Yes

Advertisement