Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaelscoil in Finglas and Ballymun

Options
  • 14-01-2015 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,
    I have been offered a place for my son in both the Gaelscoil in Finglas and Ballymun. I was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on either or them? Thanks so much in advance
    Su
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,159 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Both fine schools and as with all Gaelscoileanna, interested, motivated parents which means homes where education is valued, which puts you ahead of the posse in the race to have motivated children interested in learning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 suolmos

Hi there. Many thanks for your response. I am sure about the option of a Gaeslcoil only that I am not sure what option would be better for my children ( the one in Finglas or the one in Ballymum) That is why I would appreciate if anyone going to any of those could give me some feedback. Many thanks in advance.
    Siun

Advertisement