Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wed 14/1

Options
  • 14-01-2015 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

Two for me today that I think could go well.

Ling 15.35 Clear Praise. Has won over corse and distance also won here over 6f.

Good 3rd here a couple of runs ago and down in class from class 4 to 5. Think he has a good chance off this mark and had this as more of a 6/1 shot. 2pts win at 9/1

Kempton 17.10 I had my eye last night on a horse called Embankment. I was willing to back this at 16/1 Cant believe that there is 40s available. Ran well 2 and 3 runs ago. Has course form and is down 10lbs from highest winning mark. 2PTS WIN

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,682 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

I was looking at Embankment. He starts slow every time, virtually refuses to run. Gives so many lengths away at start .

WhAT A DANDY 5.10
    14-1 EW FOR ME .
    vERY Consistent of late. I think a place is well within his chances today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Embankment was leading towards the end. Very close

I saw that.
    If only he could break better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

Ya tought for a few strides he might do finished 5th . BTW right though he needs to break better. Will keep an eye on him. On a mark he can win off

Lucky Dottie 33 ew 5.40
    Back to standard surface. Ran a couple of good races earlier last year on this.
    Hopefully can run well tonight off a low weight.Should appreciate this trip after it's exploits in it's last 3 races.

• Advertisement

Lost by 1/2 length . Crap ! Post saved the winner.

Advertisement