Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girl Band @ Twisted Pepper 31st January

Options
  • 14-01-2015 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭

Nice way to round off dry January, picked up a couple of tickets for this

Dublin band with a growing following, have to say been listening to them a lot lately

Anyone else heading along?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

Picked up two tickets for this the other day actually! THey said there's only about 80 tickets left for this and might not be any on the door. Really looking forward to this one!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Just heard they're playing SXSW in March too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

Sold out now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 seanarthur89

If anyone comes across a spare ticket for this I would appreciate heads up. A friend bought 1 ticket too few for our group!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

If anyone comes across a spare ticket for this I would appreciate heads up. A friend bought 1 ticket too few for our group!

Try toutless.com, think I saw a thread go up earlier, always manages to get me sorted!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 seanarthur89

Try toutless.com, think I saw a thread go up earlier, always manages to get me sorted!

yeah i put the thread up there too haha

thanks though!

Advertisement