Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex phone lines

Options
  • 13-01-2015 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭

Hi I would like to work on sex phone lines to make easy money. Anyone know how I would go about it?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,065 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Ring me. I'll tell you if you're any good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

What's your number? About ten to twlve ok?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Hi I would like to work on sex phone lines to make easy money. Anyone know how I would go about it?

15 posts in five years?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

15 posts in five years?

Ding ding ding! You are corrrrrect!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

I know a young wan I went to school with worked in one of these when she went to collage. ...AFAIK the money wasn't anything special (though she tell me some disturbing stories of questions she was asked)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Wexford accent??

Forget it. They should be paid to listen to ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

Good luck in finding work in the sex phone line industry. It now seems that gorgeous looking girls with severe anxiety problems, have now copped on that they don't have to leave their house to work in the scary outside world, there's not a job to be had Jenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

How come a male talking to a female stranger is harassment but a female talking to a male stranger is 2.99 per minute??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Knew a girl that used to do it to, 50 euro for 5 hours is what she got paid, probably less now if anything what with the internet and girls willing to get naked in front of webcams for free, it doesn't seem to be that easy or great money tbh, would make more for less effort doing regular call center work probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

--What ya wearing?

Sweat pants and a jumper with a coffee stain.

--talk dirty to me.

You want DIRT! You should have seen the state of my floors after I had the builders in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Eutow

More suited to that other thread things done before the internet and smart phones.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭satguy

Me love you long time,,, 38 cents per minute.. No PayPal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

djflawless wrote: »
    How come a male talking to a female stranger is harassment but a female talking to a male stranger is 2.99 per minute??

Because those women don't ask you to ring them ya heavy-breathing weirdo!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Because those women don't ask you to ring them ya heavy-breathing weirdo!

Her song did say to call her...maybe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Ÿ̤̞̥͇͕̭́̿ͭ̄ͤͤ̍̐́̕͜͢o̤̙̣̮̣̳̿̄̂͒̆ͣ̍ͪ̎ͧ̈ͨ̋̈ͯ͠͞ų̶̵̙͕̣̫̣̹̗͇̹̳͈̯̼̫̺̥̫̬͆͒ͯ͒̿̋ͭ͒̐ͣ ̢̢̢̫̺͍̟̗̜̠̩͇̤̹͇̗̗ͫ͆ͯͭ͠͝S̈ͦ͑͆͏̧̡͎͕̻̰͙͔̜͎i͎̪̝̥̟̙͕͛͒̋̽͂͑̕͢͠ŗ̂͊ͧ͐̃́ͮ̇ͯ̅͆̓̂̅̋͌̎̍҉̨̨͚͙͍̺̫̘̬̱̘͍̗͔̮̮̯̝͟,̢̾̎̎̾ͤ̽ͭ̌ͤͦ̀̀҉̧̺̤͍͍͉̮͈̹̺̟͙̣̖̦̮̠̺ͅ
    ͂͐͆̚͏͏̵̡͔͇̟̻̬̬̳̝̀Aͨͫͣ̚͏̴̠̞̠̜̝̻̩̜͓͙͍͚̭̞͉͜͠͡r̨̧̪̫̞̬͉̳͕̯̹̦̤̜̟͕͈̱ͭ̍̂̉̇̚ͅe͛̿ͭͯͥͨ҉̛̼̟̜̼̳̫͎̰̬̫̱͖̲ ̷̢̯̣̖̪̯̻̘̙̥̈́ͩͦ͂̈̅̋̽̓ͪ̿͐ͦ̅̑͂͡͞ȧ̈͌ͯ͐͘͞҉̶̢̮̙̤̦̥̰̪̫̠̗ ̸̡̬͚̥͖̬͉͚̮͎̙͎̪̻̟̖̬͎̓́͊͂͑͊͌̾̌̂͌ͧ̚͜͝ͅc̵̨̖͖̮͉͍̺̗̫͋͋ͪ͂̊́͌̏̽́͒͜͝͞u̶̞̖̫̘̖͚̘̟͓̯̯̟͎̤̤̔͆̋ͦ͐̓̏ͩ̂͜͠ṅ̡͍͍̖̰͉͇̤̭̦̈́ͦͨ̇̽̓͂̀ͣͪ̽̈́́̚͞t̯͇̥̠̠ͬ̎̄̏͐̊ͤͦ̽̀͐ͯ̆ͯ̀̚͜͟͝.̵̷̗̖̞͇̦̹̤͇̇ͭͨͤͧ̄͜
    ͬ̌͑̈ͣ̽̌͏͉̪̭̗̼͡͠ͅ

• Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

Work and Jobs forum that way OP >>>>

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

I know someone who does this. The pay isn't great.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭madfcuker

Sure give them a call. They can tell you if they have an opportunities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

I'm working on Priestchat right now! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Wexford accent??

Forget it. They should be paid to listen to ya

Harsh but fair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭bajer101

Was talking to a bird on Babestation one night and had to tell her to hide behind the sofa as the wife was coming down the stairs and I couldn't find the TV remote.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

Imagine the filthy bashtards ringing into ya?

You could imagine ould dirty teddy in from work hand in the rip of his overalls. ''Dacenttt luv' sure jaysus I'd leave ya with a face like a painters radio"

Horrid.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Imagine the filthy bashtards ringing into ya?

You could imagine ould dirty teddy in from work hand in the rip of his overalls. ''Dacenttt luv' sure jaysus I'd leave ya with a face like a painters radio"

Horrid.

I'd say it would be a lot of muffled sound then an expulsion of air then silence. Not that I'd know of course.

Advertisement