Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastern European girls better looking than irish?

Options
  • 13-01-2015 11:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭

I think there is a good argument that they are. Whether its their love of tanning beds or that they're aren't afraid of lifting some weights in the gym (squat butt is amazing), they have some fine bodies.

Anyone else feel they show up our ladies?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭dresden8

You never see good looking older Eastern Europeans.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

I think there is a good argument that they are. Whether its their love of tanning beds or that they're aren't afraid of lifting some weights in the gym (squat butt is amazing), they have some fine bodies.

My wife has some in her blood. Soon can't complain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭Señor Fancy Pants

Maybe but some iv encountered have personalities of a wet flip flop!

Give me a nice, moderately attractive, clean, country girl with a sense of humour aaaand I'm a happy pig.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Luke92

Someone got to it before me but seriously, in old age I'd rather any Irish woman over an eastern European one.

To make sure you're marrying someone who will keep their looks, look at their father/mother. I'd give me mother in law one so its all good!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

A lot of Irish girls are actually very attractive. The whole Eastern European thing can be a bit of a turn off for some.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Luke92 wrote: »
    To make sure you're marrying someone who will keep their looks, look at their father/mother.
    Any excuse to resurrect this... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

They're not your ladies.

Many Irish women use tan and lift weights to make themselves more attractive to the eye also. I like to think most of them concentrate their energies on educating themselves and training their minds however.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

I think you are onto sonething there alright.

In my experience they are up for more fun and easier on a night out.

A lot seem to partake in gymnastics

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

East Europeans are BOBFOCs mainly, most Irish girls are way better looking and have better personalities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

In general, for some reason, yes, they are on average better looking, in general, generally, it's pretty apparent.

(not to say there aren't extraordinarily beautiful Irish women, there quite obviously are, metric fvck tons of them, just in general, on average, it's probably the case, yes, generally).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

patmac wrote: »
    East Europeans are BOBFOCs mainly, most Irish girls are way better looking and have better personalities.

and that stands for????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

K4t wrote: »
    They're not your ladies.

Many Irish women use tan and lift weights to make themselves more attractive to the eye also. I like to think most of them concentrate their energies on educating themselves and training their minds however.

Sorry but I've never seen an Irish girl with a snatch as good as eastern european girl

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Most countries > Irish girls

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Actually felt real nostalgia for the celtic tiger there, like at was an age ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Mr_Muffin

I think they can be yes. They do tend to be slimmer and dress a lot smarter in general.

There is something about Irish girls though. I love the pale skin look and girls with red hair not the ones that slap on fake tan every time they leave the house in their PJs (who know who you are).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭joebloggs32

fryup wrote: »
    and that stands for????

Body off baywatch, face off crimewatch

• Registered Users Posts: 14,970 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

dresden8 wrote: »

Have you been to Eastern Europe? You do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

dresden8 wrote: »

Just realised this is so true.
    Irish women seem to turn hot from their mid thirties.
    Have now solved life's mysteries-stay single till 28, find younger eastern European girlfriend for five years, dump her, find moderately attractive Irish girl around 33, wait 2 years, marry her and boom you end up with a smoking hot wife as soon as she his the magical 35!
    Ah to be ten years younger now that I know the secret.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

It's the fashion sense that swings it for me: the make up, peroxide and stonewashed jeans.

I'm getting an erection just typing this.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

fryup wrote: »
    and that stands for????
    Body of Baywatch, Face of Crimewatch, ever heard of Google?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

We ALL have lovely bottoms.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement