Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday 12th

Options
  • 12-01-2015 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭

One that I am interested in, is the first at Southwell tomorrow...Madame Mirasol.

Slightly easier race than the one tackled recently, so figure its worth an ew

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭YoungKhalifa

Lanceur appears to be a good bet in the first at Fakenham. Beaten less than 5 lengths behind Jollyallan (who's since won a class 2 at Kempton on Stephen's Day) on his sole NH start. That's a lot more that can be said for Zip Top, the likely favorite who finished almost 30 lengths adrift of Jollyallen at Kemton on Stephen's Day. With Leighton Aspell on board, I think Lanceur will run a big race tomorrow. 4/1 looks like a pretty good price too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

BjornUnlucky 100-1 ew first race at Fakenham surprised its such a big price could sneak a place in an open race.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭miss-bored

BjornUnlucky 100-1 ew first race at Fakenham surprised its such a big price could sneak a place in an open race.

I'll chance a euro each way!! Serious price!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

Serious drift on "A Boy Named Suzi", no problem playing at 8/13!

Serious drift on "A Boy Named Suzi", no problem playing at 8/13!

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

My outsider rio cobolo @ 40/1

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭Pinesky

Trainer ultra confident with Midnight Charmer 2.40 Fak .
    Interview on ATR .
    9/4 low enough .

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭hudhastings

Pinesky wrote: »
    Interview on ATR .
    9/4 low enough .

11/4 PUT MY PP FREE BET ON EM CHEERS:)

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭Pinesky

11/4 PUT MY PP FREE BET ON EM CHEERS:)
    Confidence justified . Easy 22L winner .

Pinesky wrote: »
    Interview on ATR .
    9/4 low enough .

Saw the interview as well.
    Just about got across the line in front. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭hudhastings

Paddy power annoy me. Two stories once I made a 500e bet on a hosre and gave them the wrong number and the horse was 50/1 and I was supposed to back the favourite the race was on the next day. Rang customer care and got onto supervisor and no joy would not let me change my honest mistake even before the race.
    Second story is today I did a combo tricast on Shinooki,Master Rajeem and Trafalgar all three finished top 4. Payout . 7.17pounds.
    But when I laid the bet I only meant to put on like 4.80e but I miss typed and bet like 48e so anyway this was 20 minutes before Fakenham 350 the race and I was panicking and wanted my bet reduced to 4.80. On the help line I spoke to someone and explained and it took nearly 20 minutes of security questions finally she said she voided the bet after me telling her I only wanted it reduced. Next thing I find out the whole bet had been voided and she disconnected I was not finished with her and had no money to place my bet waiting on voided funds. Having to go back on to live help the race was already off so I was skrewd I was told the bet was void and thats it even though I had told the previous help girl to keep on my 4.80. S i lost out on 7.17£ by 4.80. If i never voided the bet would have got alot more. Ah well. Did not proof red this so could be gobeldy goop

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Paddy power annoy me. Two stories once I made a 500e bet on a hosre and gave them the wrong number and the horse was 50/1 and I was supposed to back the favourite the race was on the next day. Rang customer care and got onto supervisor and no joy would not let me change my honest mistake even before the race.
    Second story is today I did a combo tricast on Shinooki,Master Rajeem and Trafalgar all three finished top 4. Payout . 7.17pounds.
    But when I laid the bet I only meant to put on like 4.80e but I miss typed and bet like 48e so anyway this was 20 minutes before Fakenham 350 the race and I was panicking and wanted my bet reduced to 4.80. On the help line I spoke to someone and explained and it took nearly 20 minutes of security questions finally she said she voided the bet after me telling her I only wanted it reduced. Next thing I find out the whole bet had been voided and she disconnected I was not finished with her and had no money to place my bet waiting on voided funds. Having to go back on to live help the race was already off so I was skrewd I was told the bet was void and thats it even though I had told the previous help girl to keep on my 4.80. S i lost out on 7.17£ by 4.80. If i never voided the bet would have got alot more. Ah well. Did not proof red this so could be gobeldy goop

Sounds like someone should take more care in placing their bets.

Using your rationale your mistakes would be the fault of whatever bookie you used.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Yeah not being funny but why would you write a horse's number, it's just as easy to write their name and there'd be no mistakes.

Advertisement