Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holiday pay jobsplus scheme..

Options
  • 12-01-2015 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi i am on the jobsplus scheme and my employment has closed for two weeks, should i have got paid in advance before it closed or am i entitled to anything? I did not recieve any payment by the way! Anyone know anything about this? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,765 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

How long have you been there for? How much annual leave are you entitled to, and how much have you used already?

I don't think that being on Job Plus makes any difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 mickwasere12

How long have you been there for? How much annual leave are you entitled to, and how much have you used already?

I don't think that being on Job Plus makes any difference.

Been there nine months, have not used any holidays at all! Can an employer just close and not pay you for the time they close?

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭atheist

See Workplace Relations, though as Jobplus pays in arrears, I doubt your holiday pay will be paid in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 4MC

The grant given to the employer is that used for employees wages?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭MouseTail

Being on jobplus makes no difference. You should be paid in the same way as every other employee there. Normally in cases like this, you get paid as usual, ie arrears.

• Advertisement
Advertisement