Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

#foxnewsfacts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,730 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

In fairness, the Fox news presenter's face showed disbelief at the person spewing the rubbish.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭The Diabolical Monocle

faux news is good for ditzy blondes in low cut tops with names like Suzyanne Appletown, or clean cut young upstanding broadcasters with names like Trent Steelberg.

and maybe some good aircraft carrier footage. or briefings that make you think you're playing command and conquer. but thats all.

its not news.

Also, RT is like a less cartoon version but more ridiculous in its agenda of how people in Europe and the US a destined for imminent doom....for the last number of years now.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,103 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

faux news is good for ditzy blondes in low cut tops with names like Suzyanne Appletown, or clean cut young upstanding broadcasters with names like Trent Steelberg.

and maybe some good aircraft carrier footage. or briefings that make you think you're playing command and conquer. but thats all.

its not news.

Also, RT is like a less cartoon version but more ridiculous in its agenda of how people in Europe and the US a destined for imminent doom....for the last number of years now.

In fairness though Fox and RT do provide many hours of entertainment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

I would love to see the joining of Fox News and RT. Propaganda, propaganda everywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Wasn't there some study done where they found that Fox news viewers were less informed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,096 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

RobertKK wrote: »
    In fairness, the Fox news presenter's face showed disbelief at the person spewing the rubbish.

That's not a look of disbelief.

She went on to ask more questions about it and accepted what he said.

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭TheBegotten

I liked the way he apologised to "the beautiful city of Birmingham", but not it's Muslim civilians :pac: Although to be fair it's a bit of a kip.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,482 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Some of my favourites:
    @MsEmilyPhoenix · Norwich is now under @Shakira law. The mandatory salsa lessons are brutal,but we get better outfits. #foxnewsfacts

@iShewaani
    The city is now called Birming because Ham is not halal" #foxnewsfacts

"In Britain the weather switches between Sunni and Shi'ite"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Fox news is great! Very informative and entertaining! Beats boring old sky any day of the week, except Thursdays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Clermont1098

Fox is a good antidote to liberal God hating America hating Americans.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭TheBeardedLady

RobertKK wrote: »

Really? It looked to me as if she was trying to figure out what a "UK" was.

Do you genuinely think she knew any better?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Some of my favourites:
    @MsEmilyPhoenix · Norwich is now under @Shakira law. The mandatory salsa lessons are brutal,but we get better outfits. #foxnewsfacts
    Does Alan Partridge know about this?

(A-wha?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭AboutaWeekAgo

Fox is run by the same crowd that make The Onion right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Yiikes

Ive the Fox News App on my phone to read their science section. Good for the laughs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Meh

Fox, RT, Sky, CNN, TheJournal,

They are the same, spouting sh*te stirring, click baiting crap, pandering to a particular audience or agenda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Iranoutofideas

Fox News is just that bit more obvious in the propaganda it spews. CNBC, CNN, SKY...**** they are all just feeding the masses their daily dose of bull****.

Even supposedly reputable outlets like BBC and The New York Times get caught out time and time again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

Some motorists in America are very passionate about their views on the news.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

I liked the way he apologised to "the beautiful city of Birmingham", but not it's Muslim civilians :pac: Although to be fair it's a bit of a kip.

He apologized to every citizen of Birmingham

Brum, home to the Balti Mafia. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Brum, home to the Balti Mafia. :P

Is that not Baltimore?

• Advertisement

Is that not Baltimore?
    That's what you get when you ask for an extra large serving.

Some of my favourites:

@iShewaani
    The city is now called Birming because Ham is not halal" #foxnewsfacts

"In Britain the weather switches between Sunni and Shi'ite"

I love English humour :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I need to pop into town in the next few days. Do I have to convert?

Allahu Akbar.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

The only good thing about fox is a bunch of hottie news readers.

All look the same

brummytom wrote: »
    I need to pop into town in the next few days. Do I have to convert?

Allahu Akbar.
    Just remember to get a Birmingham screwdriver while you're there.
    Has the bullring been converted yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,296 ✭✭✭✭branie2

The O'Reilly Factor is their most popular programme, I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭irish coldplayer

Fox News median viewer age is now an astonishing 68, for O Reilly;s show its 72.
    http://www.thewire.com/business/2014/05/fox-newss-old-viewership-is-getting-even-older/371792/
    http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/01/half-of-fox-news-viewers-are-68-and-older/283385/

With a bit of luck as the viewers die off so will the network

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Fox News is just that bit more obvious in the propaganda it spews. CNBC, CNN, SKY...**** they are all just feeding the masses their daily dose of bull****.

A daily dose of ignorance with a liberal sprinkling of the usual trigger words like terra, attack, alert, imminent, watchlist ect. I suppose somebody has to keep the Fearometer firmly in the red.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

A daily dose of ignorance with a liberal sprinkling of the usual trigger words like terra, attack, alert, imminent, watchlist ect. I suppose somebody has to keep the Fearometer firmly in the red.

Now you know where she gets her facts............. http://s13.postimg.org/7mc43hx93/FDH.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭The Diabolical Monocle

well thats enough of that crazy American stuff for one day Dougal.

Ill tell ya, its good to know we always have the indo to turn to.

Advertisement