Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo reproduction

Options
  • 12-01-2015 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

Could anyone advise where in Cork or suburbs one might get a photo copied?
    I know with the advances in technology I could make a stab at it at home/work with scanner and printer but I need a professional job done.

Also I'm looking to have some large sheets of paper laminated. In work we have an A4 laminator but I need to laminate A3 so any where in Cork that could be done?

Thanks for any help or advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭ofcork

I think barrys on Pembroke street could do the photo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭boardsuser1

Mcsweeneys also do it, they are next to porters just off Patrick st

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Soundstore could do the photo might even do the laminating too id say.. Or hacketts would do the laminating

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭The_Banker

Milly33 wrote: »
    Soundstore could do the photo might even do the laminating too id say.. Or hacketts would do the laminating

Thanks for the tips...
    I got sorted for the photo in McSweeneys...

Still stuck for the laminating... Where is Hacketts Milly33?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hacketts is on Copley Street. Do you know where the Hub bar is in town down that road on the right as if you are heading into town

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭The_Banker

Milly33 wrote: »
    Hacketts is on Copley Street. Do you know where the Hub bar is in town down that road on the right as if you are heading into town

Thanks Milly...
    Ill find it from those directions...

Advertisement