Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Nappy Appeal For Belarus"

Options
  • 12-01-2015 5:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭

Or how I learned to love the atomic bomb!

What are your 2015 holiday plans boardsies?

Me? Edinburgh for Scotland v Ireland 6 Nations, Kinsale for the May Bank Holiday Sevens, Life Festival for June Bank Holiday ( can't wait) and a two week Sun holiday, hopefully in Lagos (can anyone confirm its party credentials?).

January is so grim without plans! Btw; need tickets to interpol in Dublin in February, please. Can pay over the odds, but won't. So can offer free solicitor consultation instead!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭conor_ie

May take a couple of weekend trips between now and July... then 3 weddings one after the other and then hopefully heading out properly into the world...

Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore and last but not least Oz!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭bluemartin

Sounds like a fantastic year of travelling planned ahead Conor, hope you have a ball, keep safe!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭conor_ie

bluemartin wrote: »
    Sounds like a fantastic year of travelling planned ahead Conor, hope you have a ball, keep safe!

Cheers Buddy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

Iceland to Greenland then try and make my way to inuvik,from there probably head down to Toronto to meet friends and cross over into the states.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

conor_ie wrote: »
    Cheers Buddy!

I read that as ''howya buddies''..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭conorh91

Sorry, what's this about a nappy appeal for Belarus?

I feel like the hairdresser is asking me holiday questions, and I don't understand her jokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Weekend in The glenview Co Wicklow this weekend:

Golf weekend in Moy valley In Feb:

10 Days in Lagos For my 50th in May:

And a week in Italy In Sept:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

I'm looking forward to the Dublin -> Iceland direct route opening this year.

Its my dream to see the aurora Boreanas
    FG808grab7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Rory Gallagher festival, always a good buzz and it's the 20th anniversary of his death so should be more lively than previous years.

Then the month after that hopefully I'll be going back to a place outside of Syracuse to shoot more guns into cupboards :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

I will be "finding myself" in Wexford again this year experiencing all the adventure and new languages the county has to offer

• Advertisement
Advertisement