Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hime's study log

Options
  • 11-01-2015 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

I need to stop procrastinating. I am now procrastinating. Hopefully this will help me with time management and help me stop procrastinating.

Today:

Homework

Not yet completed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

Tomorrow

Fisic: Lionsaí

Stair: Nurnberg

Ok. Let's start over. As you can see this failed epically but I'm gonna try it again.

Aims:
    To just get as high as I can. I know I'll get enough points for my course but I want to try and get a scholarship. I'd need to get around 600 points for that so we'll see ugh.

Christmas test results (All HL):

English - B2
    Irish - B1
    Maths - D3
    Art - B3
    French - B2
    History - B3
    Physics - C3
    = 465. My course is 395 so I'm safe but I really need to up maths.

So far all I've really done during the holidays is a bit of homework. They gave us a **** ton which I don't agree with. I'm going to do it obviously but I think they could have given us a bit of a break for 2 weeks before we have to spend the next 5 months dying.

Half-learned two maths theorems today and am going to watch a Youtube documentary on why the US entered the Vietnam War (and take notes) once I stop ranting :P .

Today I discussed Act I Scene I of King Lear, revised current and charge in physics and am going to listen to French podcasts later.

Started making notes on Stats and I suppose I'll do some French vocab on Memrise since that doesn't look like a whole lot and I've a reputation to maintain (or rather attain). Does analyzing the Sherlock special count as English study?

• Advertisement

Potential Difference in Physics.
    Some more stats.
    Documentary on Stalin.

Finished stats (finallyyyy) and wrote a descriptive essay.

Paul Durcan
    Homework

Yesterday:
    Léamhthuiscint agus d'fhéach mé ar an nuacht
    Still life practice

Today:
    Aiste
    Art history essay
    Started Integration revision
    French vocab on Memrise

Maths: Sample 1&2 Integral calc. questions
    History: Truman revision
    French: Practiced oral
    English: Started re-reading Wuthering Heights and wrote a first draft for 2013 question
    Art: Quick figure drawing practice

Starting to **** bricks.

• Advertisement

Revised some of resistance

Maths- Sample 3, 4, & 5 P.1 Q.6
    Irish- Athdheanamh ar Hurlamaboc

I have most of my mocks back and it seems I'll be getting around the 470 mark. I'm happy enough with it but I think it can be brought up. I was disappointed with my best subjects: C2 in art, B something in French, 68% in Eng P1 (****e essay). But I think these scores will come up substantially. I'll be expecting As in all of them (if they go right on the day).

Today I'm gonna work on my history project and sieve through 'Accent Francais'. Need to finish my document soon too. First though, I need to get out of bed...

Eng: wrote 2004 short story
    Maths: went through pre papers and wrote the solutions in plain English.
    French: watched news
    Gae: nuacht rte

Past two days:
    History: Watched Insurrection (it counts ok...)
    Gaeilge: An nuacht & RnaG
    French: Chatted with native French people on Skype
    Physics: Revised semi-conductors

Spent like an hour on homework today. I just have zero motivation for these exams anymore, I'm ready to move on.

Advertisement