Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mic splitter or any other way....

Options
  • 11-01-2015 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

So, I'm make this short.

I record a podcast, so I got meself one of these:
    http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/Q1002USB.aspx

Everything was fine when we had just two hosts, now we're getting in guests for interviews and I don't have enough mic channels.

The line in registers when a mis is in it, but obviously the levels are extremely low.

Can I get something like a small mic splitter that'll take 3 or 4 mics and have that plugged into the first channel?

Can't seem to find such a thing on the internet, or is there another way to solve the problem?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

You could put a very small micro mixer before giing into your beringher desk that could take around four mics and have them only take up one of your mixer channels and have volume controls for them all.
    Can't link on the phone but beringher make one and maplins have a very cheap one available on their website if you do a quick Google

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

Master, you're an absolute hero.

Thank you very, very much.

Advertisement