Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Celebrity Apprentice (U.S. season 7)

Options
  • 11-01-2015 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭

Two eps in now, anyone else watching?

Geraldo is a great villian.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Is this the one they're airing on BBC1? I missed the first episode, but have it set up to tape the rest of the series.

Love the US version, even though Trump is an utter twonk.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,365 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

The one that's airing on BBC right now is a few years old but it's a great season. Meatloaf and Gary Busey! Well worth watching.

Not overly impressed with the start to the new season but I'll stay watching as always. I was very surprised with Kevin Jonas though. Really seemed like he knew what he was doing but Geraldo isn't going to be easily removed from the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

S.M.B. wrote: »
    The one that's airing on BBC right now is a few years old but it's a great season. Meatloaf and Gary Busey! Well worth watching.

Not overly impressed with the start to the new season but I'll stay watching as always. I was very surprised with Kevin Jonas though. Really seemed like he knew what he was doing but Geraldo isn't going to be easily removed from the game.

Yes, Kevin stood up to the big dog and got smacked down - crazy boardroom strategy.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,902 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

S.M.B. wrote: »
    Haha yeah great season, Meatloaf was cracking up on it, Busey was cracked before he arrived :D

Thanks for the tip, I have the last couple of seasons to watch aswell, didn't know it was still going.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Wish they went back to the old format, to be honest. It was more interesting when you had regular people trying to one-up each other.

Watching 'celebs' call up their celeb friends for donations isn't fun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,365 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

That's the one aspect of the show I don't like. Luckily the fund raising tasks are few and far between. I'd rather get a glimpse into a celebrities ability to handle the process than non-celebrities.

They wouldn't be picking 'regular' people if they reverted back to the non-celebrity version either. They'd be casting contestants who would deliver good TV. That sounds worse tbh.

Advertisement