Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Braces.

Options
  • 10-01-2015 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I've always wanted braces but am so afraid my teeth won't look as amazing as im imagining when finished. Did anyone else have this worry? I love the veneer look as in real healthy white straight teeth that are all lovely sizes, Some of my teeth still look small and I don't think I have the teeth to get this effect. What do ye think? Would I be happy with braces or would I need 2 get veneers 2 get the look I'm after. :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

One of the big regrets of my life is by getting braces when I had the chance as a teen. I am now 33 and am seriously thinking about it.. My teeth are generally pretty good but I am a little self conscious about them.. I've one crooked tooth At the front which needs correcting. I'm not sure how invasive the procedure would be and how long it might take. I'd be open to the Invisalign braces.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,643 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

One of the big regrets of my life is by getting braces when I had the chance as a teen. I am now 33 and am seriously thinking about it.. My teeth are generally pretty good but I am a little self conscious about them.. I've one crooked tooth At the front which needs correcting. I'm not sure how invasive the procedure would be and how long it might take. I'd be open to the Invisalign braces.

get them, you are never too old.
    One of the girls in work is 37 and she got them 2 weeks ago

You will not regret it

Advertisement