Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Trainer Mullingar

Options
  • 10-01-2015 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone could recommend a good personal trainer in the Mullingar area. Been overseas for over a year and moved to Mullingar since returning but at a loss as not knowing who or what's available in the area. Have had good experiences previously with personal trainers and just looking for someone who's really on the ball. Did have a look at the Park Hotel but not keen on their prices. They don't seem to realise this country has been in recession. Anyway one to one personal training suits me better than classes etc. as work constraints wouldn't always allow me to make classes and I travel a bit for work so one to one offers better flexibility considering that. Cheers folks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Aggy13

Hi.Still looking for personal trainer?I'm doing pole dance,fitness pole,calisthenics workout and TRX.I'm also physiotherapist and nutritional.Let me know if you are interested.Many thanks Aggy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 cubanote39

Hi, at what time you free for training?? Im moving to Mullingar this week and like also to join a gym and train hard, when you train with someone despite their bodies or development, its always a good challenge that only leads to improvement for both parties. I am unemployed so Id prefer to train during the day, but let me know if you start training already and what conclusion did you reach after visiting the gyms in Mullingar , any with jacuzzi?? love that after hard trainin session

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

Crossfit Mullingar
    Wayne does 1-to-1 sessions

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

They offer personal training in Club Active Mullingar, they're based in the industrial estate beside Clearys Electrical

Advertisement