Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFO Vs Police Helicopter in Belfast

Options
  • 10-01-2015 9:32pm

This is a few years old but i dont remember any discussion here on it. It made it into the paper. It seems to be a Helicopter Vs a UFO.

I find the video interesting. Would love to know more about it and find out if its a hoax or not. ......

http://youtu.be/6UW1gaoScpw

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭maccored

looks like two black dots in the sky to me

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

maccored wrote: »
    looks like two black dots in the sky to me

But can you identify them though? Its UFO on UFO action right there!

Its the movement which peaks my interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

I initially thought it was a bird of prey in the foreground (circling an area) and the police (i assume) helicopter in the background making it look like both were beside each other.

If yer man that was filming it didnt sound like he was making light of it i might have taken it a bit more seriously, but as usual, shaky camera, blurred and grainy, still better a lot of the ones ye see and it was probably a bird sadly :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

If I were to guess, I'd say a police helicopter in the distance, with a drone or some type of remotely controlled uav in the foreground (still distant, but much closer and smaller than the chopper), & that this video is entirely intentional...

• Advertisement

Myrddin wrote: »
    If I were to guess, I'd say a police helicopter in the distance, with a drone or some type of remotely controlled uav in the foreground (still distant, but much closer and smaller than the chopper), & that this video is entirely intentional...

I was thinking that too , but you cant get a drone to move like that, unfortunately.

just found a second video from a different angle. Could be a different time also.

http://youtu.be/g3tjacNBNE4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

Could have easily been a drone and a remote controlled helicopter, very hard to say anything else without closer and clearer video footage.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 AnthonyGiarrusso
    Executive Motivational Speaker, Paranormal Lecturer, Sales Professional, Author, & Beach Traveler

If Earth demons, aliens, and other entities are NOT breaking any laws while flying or hovering their crafts, then just leave them alone.

Advertisement