Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trouble at the darts in Australia

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,926 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

buster180 wrote: »

The bouncers at events are usually extremely strict at darts events so I think it should be ok for a while, unfortunately there seems to be a lot of drink related issues in Australia at the moment, I wonder how many of the people involved in that incident are ex-pats?

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

Not the best idea to fill the place with plastic garden chairs. The same would probably happen at Ally Pally.

Wasn't there trouble at one of the Premier League events in Belfast a few years back. I remember seeing a clip of drinks being thrown in the crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭martin12

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Can you imagine if 'best of order' Tony Green had been there to witness it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

EB_2013 wrote: »
    Wasn't there trouble at one of the Premier League events in Belfast a few years back. I remember seeing a clip of drinks being thrown in the crowd.

every PL venue among other tv tournaments

Can you imagine if 'best of order' Tony Green had been there to witness it.

he might be too astounded by 100+ averages to notice biggrin.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,621 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/darts/30761576

Oompa Loompas throwing furniture FFS!

TbL

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Was that just last night??

f**kin media!

This story has got more coverage than the whole of the world championships!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Aussies are mad to show the bad side to sports they don't follow much,football always gets highlighted for a small bit of crowd trouble,a flare being key off offends them..go OTT on small things

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭debabyjesus

Clareman wrote: »
    The bouncers at events are usually extremely strict at darts events so I think it should be ok for a while, unfortunately there seems to be a lot of drink related issues in Australia at the moment, I wonder how many of the people involved in that incident are ex-pats?

Clear irish accents talking about firing chairs around in this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9PEIu184aU

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭martin12

seanhynes wrote: »
    Was that just last night??

yeah last night or this morning whatever way time zones work
    martin12 wrote: »

lol your video says 2014 ;) Just shows them holding up chairs. Below is video from tonight/this morning/last night showing them throwing all the chairs into piles......STAND UP IF YOU LOVE THE DARTS.....STAND UP IF YOU LOVE THE DARTS AUSTRALIA! :D

This is awesome! John McDonald's class :D "we have a safety issue...its pretty obvious" "odd 1 or 2 spoiling the night" :D

Advertisement