Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Protection Safe

Options
  • 09-01-2015 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hey folks

Just looking for a recommendation of a shampoo I can use for bi-weekly wash/rinse jobs that won't take my polish or protection off.

I currently use Autoglym SRP and EGP after my main washes but want to start rinsing more regularly between full jobs.

I'm using a Swarfega shampoo I picked up cheap in bulk for major washes, I don't trust it to not take my protection off so want to get something I can be certain on.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bbari

I am only a beginner myself but I learnt that ph neutral shampoo won't strip off any wax. I am using Chemical Glossworkz and that is ph neutral.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 BrandNewMedium

bbari wrote: »
    I am only a beginner myself but I learnt that ph neutral shampoo won't strip off any wax. I am using Chemical Glossworkz and that is ph neutral.

Thanks, really appreciate the reply, had spotted that over on detailing shed, will grab a bottle

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Curran

You should only have to use the SRP and EGP every few weeks. Not as regular as every time you wash the car.

As siad, pH neutral shampoo and you arent going too far wrong.

Advertisement