Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Open insurance and windscreen cover

Options
  • 09-01-2015 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, question about sorting my windscreen here.

I'm insured in my Corolla and have no windscreen cover. The boyfriend is insured in his Golf but has open insurance and windscreen cover as well.

I have a 20cm crack in my windscreen (needs replaced, not repaired) that happened when he was driving my car. Would his insurance cover that?
    I'll obviously get him to ring them up but wondering if any of you have experience in this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭To Elland Back

No, your boyfriend's policy will not cover your windscreen, doesn't matter that he was driving

Advertisement