Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Question about driving test fee

Options
  • 09-01-2015 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Originally booked a driving test 2 years ago and have now cancelled it 3 times because a) I don't hold a provisional anymore so the test would be null and void and b) I used to live in the countryside, but now I live in the city with everything I need within walking distance, so have no desire to drive a car anymore

The thing is it was so long ago I can't remember if
    1) The fee was charged at the time (2 years ago) and I'm just not getting it back
    or
    2) €80 or whatever will be removed from my bank account in the upcoming days

Anyone know which one it is?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,161 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It would have been taken at the time.

Advertisement