Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch Icehockey online legally!

Options
  • 09-01-2015 12:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭

Hi do you where I can watch NHL online legally.Was on the setanta ireland website and they only seem to show it via tv boxs which isnt an option.The fact they show the belfast giants too would of been a plus.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,968 ✭✭✭cena

Hi do you where I can watch NHL online legally.Was on the setanta ireland website and they only seem to show it via tv boxs which isnt an option.The fact they show the belfast giants too would of been a plus.

Thanks

The NHL game center is legal. I thought Belfast gaints offer a live fed for 14 euro a game.
    https://gamecenter.nhl.com/nhlgc/secure/gclsignup?spf=false&cmpid=gcl-vnty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

cena wrote: »
    The NHL game center is legal. I thought Belfast gaints offer a live fed for 14 euro a game.

Thanks cena was on the nhl website and somehow couldnt find that!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

€14 for 1 Belfast game is quite steep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

GvidoR wrote: »
    €14 for 1 Belfast game is quite steep.

Yeah its steep alright ,it can be got 4 poubd if paid for 24hrs in advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Paco Rodriguez

Gamecenter has a fantastic selection of games to see during the regular season. But bear in mind that the playoffs are mostly blacked out.

The KHL offer a subscription service too with better times for live games.

• Advertisement
Advertisement