Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Guarantee

Options
  • 09-01-2015 11:59am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭

Anyone see the guarantee last night on tv3? Well, i've seen better reconstructions on crimecall and when i seen peter coonan start off playing drumm and ended up playing neary, that was just the icing on the cake, surely of all the actors in the country they could afford to get another one to play neary? it took any little credibility away from the film....it was very badly made, the set was appalling, especially when they showed them speaking to the press and the scene with the kid, that was beyond a farce, i understand what they were trying to get at, the impact on the future generations but the way it was portrayed was awful, what 7 year old turns up to a government press conference??? what was the budget for this film? a fiver???
    Some decent acting but the script was very watery and it really only skimmed across the surface, a poorly told story of a desperate situation...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

jezzer wrote: »
    Anyone see the guarantee last night on tv3? Well, i've seen better reconstructions on crimecall and when i seen peter coonan start off playing drumm and ended up playing neary, that was just the icing on the cake, surely of all the actors in the country they could afford to get another one to play neary? it took any little credibility away from the film....it was very badly made, the set was appalling, especially when they showed them speaking to the press and the scene with the kid, that was beyond a farce, i understand what they were trying to get at, the impact on the future generations but the way it was portrayed was awful, what 7 year old turns up to a government press conference??? what was the budget for this film? a fiver???
    Some decent acting but the script was very watery and it really only skimmed across the surface, a poorly told story of a desperate situation...

Didn't watch it myself but here's a thread over on the TV forum:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057357628

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭mrolaf

was it just me or that female character had nothing to say and just did smell the fart acting?

Advertisement