Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Details changing

Options
  • 08-01-2015 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,095 ✭✭✭✭

Im on DA and I have had to change my bank details. What do I need to do to inform them of this and get my payment sent to my new account?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Name and address of the bank,your new account number,bank sort code,and the name on the account ie the same details as the application form requires.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,095 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

mp22 wrote: »
    Name and address of the bank,your new account number,bank sort code,and the name on the account ie the same details as the application form requires.

Do I just ring them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

Its unlikely that change of payment details would be taken over the phone. You can phone them and the will send out a form to you for change of payment details or just send a letter to them with the new details requesting a change. You will probably have to supply BIC and IBAN details of the new account.

Advertisement