Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Advice for car choice please

Options
  • 08-01-2015 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'd appreciate some opinions prior to looking for a car. I currently have a 03 Citroen C3 which was blessed to pass the NCT last year! I can't face another prospect of paying out hundreds again this May. The car has cost me over the years as it had a number of problems. What I'm looking for is small engine 1.2 and most importantly a reliable used car that will last a good six - seven years.

I drive to work Monday to Friday, return journey is approximately 14 miles. I rarely drive outside Dublin. I like the height the Citroen has, so would like something similar although fuel economy and reliability are most important. I like the look of Hyundai I20 or Ford Fiesta, although I am open to other options. Was thinking years 2011 - 2013, budget €10,000 approx. Would appreciate any advice...

Comments

Advertisement