Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biology Exam.

Options
  • 08-01-2015 1:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭

I got my exam back and I was looking over it and some of these questions I am not sure if I got the correct points or not.

Explaim conversation in relation to wild plants and animals.
    My answer: Management of the enviroment and then I had to allow species to developed crossed out. And teacher said '' write more" 2 marks was going for that qs.

Suggest 2 reasons for conserving wild species
    Answer: Allow species to develop. Got no marks for that. 2 marks going.

State one conversation practice from ag or fishery or forestry 4 marks. I got 2.
    Answer: Fishing Quotas. Introduce to limit the amount of fish that can be caught. So certain species of fish dont happen overfishing causing their extinction.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Do you mean conservation?

Anyway they are exam questions . Go to examinations.ie > exam material > marking schemes > biology . Put in the year . Get the exact answers that were accepted my the markers that year .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

EoghanIRL wrote: »
    Do you mean conservation?

Anyway they are exam questions . Go to examinations.ie > exam material > marking schemes > biology . Put in the year . Get the exact answers that were accepted my the markers that year .

Yes sorry. I was typing from my phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭emersyn

If you don't find the answers there just ask your teacher about how it was marked

Advertisement