Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January Transfer Window Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Isn't this "football" talk unless you put in their FPL prices?

EDIT: Found a thread for transfer talk in the soccer forum: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057350257

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

F1ngers wrote: »
    Isn't this "football" talk unless you put in their FPL prices?

well fantasy "football" is the game it relates to is it not :D

most new signings' fpl prices are not available yet... can take a while for the site to input them

anyway, my thinking was to have all transfer window deals in this one place, for ease of reference basically...

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I remember Rory's thread last year was closed quite promptly. This is more suited to the Soccer forum tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

jebforever wrote: »
    I remember Rory's thread last year was closed quite promptly. This is more suited to the Soccer forum tbh.

Honestly I think that kind of thinking is bordering on the paranoia, I set up the thread as a single point of reference that people might find useful, we all have a wildcard with various things to consider, new player signings being an obvious factor. I'm quite frankly astonished that anyone might think there is any other motive for the thread, not to say a little insulted.

But hey, mods, if you feel I've been out of line, delete away!!

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

To quote FutureGuy from last year's thread.

Hi Roryc,
    As much as I really appreciate the effort you put into starting this thread, I'm going to have to close it. It really belongs on the Soccer forum, and any confirmed transfers that affect FPL can be discussed on the January Wildcard thread.

I see no reason why this can't all go in the January wildcard thread as that's what it's there for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭sneachtafear

Wonder will the bony deal affect aguero

Advertisement