Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aiguille Rouge in Les Arcs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭EileenG

Yes, did it. Not difficult at the top, but a bit nervy, as the piste is narrow with a drop either side, but once you get on a bit, it opens up and gets interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭cormee

EileenG wrote: »
    Yes, did it. Not difficult at the top, but a bit nervy, as the piste is narrow with a drop either side, but once you get on a bit, it opens up and gets interesting.

OK, thanks, maybe it was just the video.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭EileenG

The real problem with it is that it takes a few lifts to get back up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭cormee

EileenG wrote: »
    The real problem with it is that it takes a few lifts to get back up again.

I wasn't aware of that, it's beginning to appear less and less appealing to me. I had planned on doing that Early Start thing they offer, then doing the Aiguille Rouge before the crowds got up there, but between that, the narrow sections, and the multiple lifts required to get back up, I'm not sure it's worth it.

Advertisement