Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Anton transfers 10.01.15 - 17.01.15

Options
  • 07-01-2015 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,843 ✭✭✭✭

Hey lads, heading to St Anton on Satuday, flying with Ryanair on Saturday from Dublin to Memmingen at 9:35am, if anyone else is on this flight are you interested in sharing a transfer let me know. We return on the 17th again with Ryanair to Dublin. Alternatively is there any practical way to get without much messing around other than car hire? there are 4 of us travelling, but private transfer is pretty steep for 4 people...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭CardinalJ

Idbatterim wrote: »
    Hey lads, heading to St Anton on Satuday, flying with Ryanair on Saturday from Dublin at 9:35am, if anyone else is on this flight are you interested in sharing a transfer let me know. We return on the 17th again with Ryanair to Dublin. Alternatively is there any practical way to get without much messing around other than car hire? there are 4 of us travelling, but private transfer is pretty steep for 4 people...

You better add where you're flying to.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,843 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

that would help alright! Memmingen!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 ozzyo

I have flew into memmingen and got the train to St Anton, it is pretty straight forward. You need to get a taxi from the airport to the train station (think its around £14) Then you can get on a train with 1 changeover direct to St Anton. Takes around 3 hours total as far as I can remember. Go on the OBB website and check it out.

Advertisement