Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruce College or Hewitt College?!?! Help!!

Options
  • 07-01-2015 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am in 5th year at the moment and recently moved to bruce college for my last 2 years of school. I had an interview with the principals of both schools and my gut feeling was always Bruce. I have been attending the school 3 weeks so far and I'm starting to wonder if I had made the right decision. My subject choices are Home Economics, French, Biology, and Business. I need to know what school provides better teachers for my subject choices.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Try using the search button.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Can't decide which grind school to go to....? Mother of God.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

RM_10 wrote: »
    I am in 5th year at the moment and recently moved to bruce college for my last 2 years of school. I had an interview with the principals of both schools and my gut feeling was always Bruce. I have been attending the school 3 weeks so far and I'm starting to wonder if I had made the right decision. My subject choices are Home Economics, French, Biology, and Business. I need to know what school provides better teachers for my subject choices.
    Then you would probably be better chatting to students from both places.

In any case, it would be inappropriate to use a public forum like this to discuss / compare identifiable teachers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement