Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lenovo ThinkCentre M92 Tiny Displayport problem

Options
  • 07-01-2015 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

i, im having a problem getting the displayport to work on a TV with a HDMI connection.
    I bought a Displayport to HDMI cable and plugged it in and everything worked fine.
    I needed to move things around so had to disconnect everything

When I unplugged everything on Sunday to move bits around, the display cable has not
    worked since i plugged it back in.

the pc can detect the cable is connected, and in resolution settings i can see the tv is the display device but it won’t display anything on screen.
    there are 2 display ports on the pc and both are not displaying the image on the tv
    I’ve tried every resolution setting, re-installed drivers, even with no driver. the pc detects the cable is still connected but nothing is displayed on screen.
    I’ve tried it on another tv and get the same problem.
    i connected a vga monitor and it works perfectly fine. i can even see there are multiple monitors connected but still nothing on the tv.

i can’t think of any other option to try

Comments

Advertisement