Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bankruptucy Professional

Options
  • 07-01-2015 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hi there,
    I'm looking for professional support to go through bankruptcy, apart from trawling the web and picking a random website, I'd love to hear from anyone who has had great help going through bankruptcy.

We are ready to pull the trigger, we just want the right man in our corner helping us. Ideally want someone with a decent amount of experience. This is personal bankruptcy....going bankrupt because we can't pay the mortgage.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,299 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I wouldn't accept any recommendations from people on the internet. Too many crackpots out there.

Recommendations not to be given here.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

OP - You have a few different debt reduction/consolidation type methods (4 different free standing methods- up to and including personal bankruptcy)- most of which are administered by the Insolvency Service of Ireland.

We cannot allow individual experiences of diffferent PIPs (Personal Insolvency Practitioners)- as to do so, would open a potential minefield of trouble for us.

Contact the Insolvency Service of Ireland- and follow their advice/guidance.

Thread Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement