Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Documentary to be filmed at Liverpool John Lennon Airport

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Isn't a show being filmed in Shannon? I may be completely wrong but I think I saw a notice in the terminal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭Jack1985

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Jack1985 wrote: »
    Love an ol' Airport show. :D:P

If memory serves me correctly, the best one yet was shot over quite some years at the best London airport :cool:

fr336 wrote: »
    If memory serves me correctly, the best one yet was shot over quite some years at the best London airport :cool:

No conflict of interest at all there, at all, at all. :D In all honesty though I believe airline and a certain orange-Jane, were responsible for my career and fascination in aviation. :)

No conflict of interest at all there, at all, at all. :D In all honesty though I believe airline and a certain orange-Jane, were responsible for my career and fascination in aviation. :)

I remember Jane :D Are you sure Leo had nothing to do with it though? :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭youreadthat

Jane has a twitter, not that I stalk her online night and day. :pac:

I did read on airliners.net that she ended up at Heathrow, but there no longer I think.

I remember Jane :D Are you sure Leo had nothing to do with it though? :P

That pest. I'll never forget the episode where he was explaining to the Camera the reason for the flight screens failing (Leading easyJet to use a white-board for flight information:D), when folks around him shouted, ''Well do your job then, instead of telling them how good you are.'' :p

That pest. I'll never forget the episode where he was explaining to the Camera the reason for the flight screens failing (Leading easyJet to use a white-board for flight information:D), when folks around him shouted, ''Well do your job then, instead of telling them how good you are.'' :p

:D:D Priceless. I think it was well viewed at its peak for ITV.

:D:D Priceless. I think it was well viewed at its peak for ITV.

Yep and I believe it's what gave easyJet its brand-awareness, springboard in every home! :)

Yep and I believe it's what gave easyJet its brand-awareness, springboard in every home! :)

I doubt they'd either hire or let any of the staff featured near a camera these days :D For the early days of a price sensitive company though, brilliant PR.

• Advertisement

I meant to say half the staff featured rather than all, after all Jane was the sane in the middle of madness ;)

I meant to say half the staff featured rather than all, after all Jane was the sane in the middle of madness ;)

Exactly. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭youreadthat

That show makes me nostalgic for those old 737's. The late 90's episodes when they were mainly using them, I was about 9 and loved planes so I watched them all. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Cessna_Pilot

Luton airport? Kip!

Luton airport? Kip!

Agreed but still the best thing in Luton :cool:

Agreed but still the best thing in Luton :cool:

Lol! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭billie1b

I remember FR were asked to do an Easyjet type programme in DUB a few years ago, they thought about it but then declined, would have been fun

billie1b wrote: »
    I remember FR were asked to do an Easyjet type programme in DUB a few years ago, they thought about it but then declined, would have been fun

You could have been the Irish Leo :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭billie1b

You could have been the Irish Leo :cool:

Eh no

• Registered Users Posts: 5,864 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

I miss moments like this, hope we get some more!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2KTqtNW9_U

• Advertisement

I miss moments like this, hope we get some more!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2KTqtNW9_U

Passengers like that are nothing short of out right ****.

Advertisement