Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Irish EV owners forum

Options
  • 07-01-2015 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

The Irish EV owners have opened up their own forum. This is a good resource combined with the Facebook group to get in touch with and read posts of genuine EV owners. All the joys and frustrations.

You can find the forum at this address.

For those who are on Facebook please join the Facebook group here.

A more official structure is in development including membership and it is hoped that this may help ESB maintain and roll-out their infrastructure as well as properly represent the EV owners in Ireland.

Maybe this information could be added to the sticky in this forum?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭reboot

Dexter1979 wrote: »
    The Irish EV owners have opened up their own forum. This is a good resource combined with the Facebook group to get in touch with and read posts of genuine EV owners. All the joys and frustrations.

A more official structure is in development including membership and it is hoped that this may help ESB maintain and roll-out their infrastructure as well as properly represent the EV owners in Ireland.

Some people moved away from "The other place" to boards, are you suggesting the facebook group join Boards,seriously?

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭mr.dunkey

The Irish Ev owners facebook page seems to have a good few genuine nice people willing to help and good links provided. Its not perfect but theres also a forum on thier website aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Dexter1979

reboot wrote: »
    Some people moved away from "The other place" to boards, are you suggesting the Facebook group join Boards,seriously?

No I am not suggesting anything. I am simply stating that the forum linked to the website is live. I know you and Mad_Lad left the Facebook group for your own reasons and this is fine with me. Since the people who are on the Facebook group are also on the forum the content of the conversation will not be any different.

No I am not suggesting anything. I am simply stating that the forum linked to the website is live. I know you and Mad_Lad left the Facebook group for your own reasons and this is fine with me. Since the people who are on the Facebook group are also on the forum the content of the conversation will not be any different.

You may have to check with the Boards.ie rules?

I agree with Mad Lad on this and wonder why its necessary to bring it onto Boards. It has always been the" Leafy Valley Country club" and a cold place for any other EVs, save the Tesla 2 ton car
    With Mad Lad going, I may not be far behind, and your welcome to it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement