Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The ESB Great Electric Drive - a new one on the way?

Options
  • 07-01-2015 6:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 33,206 ✭✭✭✭

Is there another competition opening soon for ESB Great Drive ambassadors?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Dexter1979

The current lot of EV ambassadors are still going. I am not sure what is planned for 2015/2016. Some are only just getting their car this month. I know several who already have theirs since around September.

I applied last year and didn't get in. So I bought my own EV instead :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,206 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I've applied to every one, and will keep trying!

I couldn't be bothered applying again, especially after the first time because the people that won had inside knowledge by doing all sorts of extra stuff such as presentations etc that were not part of the terms of application. Who would have known otherwise ?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,206 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Presentations to who?

Its a simple online application, how were additional things added to their applications?

NIMAN wrote: »
    Presentations to who?

Its a simple online application, how were additional things added to their applications?

There was a discussion about it here on Boards at the time. You might find it if you do a proper google search and not a boards search.

• Advertisement
Advertisement