Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Higher Level French

Options
  • 06-01-2015 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

How's agoing lads?

I'm sitting my leaving cert in June and I'm taking HL French and I'm not very good at it and I need to improve, I don't need an A1 but I'd be aiming for a decent B, does anyone who done well in it have any tips as to what I could be doing to improve? Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭koolis02

Perfect your tenses and grammar, they are of the essence.Practice listening as much as possible, use examinations to access previous exam listening papers. Listening to french songs/french radio really helps improve your french. newsinslowfrench is really good. Go through old comprehensions and research words you don't know. I keep a small notebook with some french words/phrases which is really helpful!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Seanreynolds

koolis02 wrote: »
    Perfect your tenses and grammar, they are of the essence.Practice listening as much as possible, use examinations to access previous exam listening papers. Listening to french songs/french radio really helps improve your french. newsinslowfrench is really good. Go through old comprehensions and research words you don't know. I keep a small notebook with some french words/phrases which is really helpful!!

Many thanks!

Advertisement