Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

darts in the shannon area

Options
  • 06-01-2015 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

hi

ive recently moved to shannon for work. there's not a lot to do here at night as i dont know many people here yet. is there a good darts pub in the area? ive not played in a while but i thought this would be a good time to get back into it. thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I'm not sure about Shannon, but I think there's a board in the Knights (there used to be years ago anyway) and in the Honk. The Knights used to do a nice lunch so maybe you could call in then to see if you can spot a board or to ask if there's a game around.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭djskip316i

The greyhound bar in sixmilebridge have 3 teams in the east clare league , I'm not sure what pubs in Shannon play darts

Advertisement