Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powerline wifi extenders

Options
  • 06-01-2015 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi,

Just wondering does anyone know where you can buy these. I am ideally looking for a Zyxel PLA4231 as I already have Zyxel PLA4201 adapters in the house. Not sure about mixing brands.

I've seen them for sale on Ebay, Farnell, Amazon etc, but the postage from the UK is extortionate. I'd also prefer to pay some Dublin chap rather than Amazon.

Has anyone any ideas?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

Hi,

Just wondering does anyone know where you can buy these. I am ideally looking for a Zyxel PLA4231 as I already have Zyxel PLA4201 adapters in the house. Not sure about mixing brands.

I've seen them for sale on Ebay, Farnell, Amazon etc, but the postage from the UK is extortionate. I'd also prefer to pay some Dublin chap rather than Amazon.

Has anyone any ideas?

Cheers

Parcel motel, Amazon is free shipping for most items to the UK

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭tombrown

I think I bought a zyxel one from komplett.ie a few years ago - try there

Advertisement