Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs in Europe (No experience)

Options
  • 06-01-2015 2:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

So dropping out of college and no plan until Summer. Looking at going to Europe to work for a few months. The question is, would I find a job? Have bit of experience in previous jobs and my German is pretty good. Any advice or ideas about finding a job would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,179 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Mate, post this in the Work & Jobs section.
    You are only going to get sarcastic replies with this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

Mate, post this in the Work & Jobs section.
    You are only going to get sarcastic replies with this one.
    Sure he's already in Europe durr hurr!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 69cokaz

KungPao wrote: »
    Sure he's already in Europe durr hurr!

Haha and it begins.....

• Registered Users Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

69cokaz wrote: »
    So dropping out of college and no plan until Summer. Looking at going to Europe to work for a few months. The question is, would I find a job? Have bit of experience in previous jobs and my German is pretty good. Any advice or ideas about finding a job would be much appreciated.

Go to a country and ask all the businesses local to where you are staying if they have any work, a place where they speak German might be of benefit, if you have no luck locally start looking elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Try the Work and jobs forum

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement