Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday 6th of January

Options
  • 06-01-2015 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

Had a quick look at tomorrow and one that seems to be very well handicapped is Karam Albaari in the first in Southwell. Had won of 84 and 71 over ten furlongs and off 69 tomorrow.

Kirby booked which is a positive and a return to his favoured 10f trip can only benefit.

3rd in December at the track in its last run so must handle the surface ok. 9/1 seems good value to be and I have had 2 pts win.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Never never in the first at sedgefield seems a nice price at 13-2 also really like grand antartique jennie candlish 1st race at bangor but was hoping for a better price need a drift and i would be very interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Had a small bet on the over priced Dashing George at Bangor 10/1. He unseated at the first last time having been badly hampered but he ran well for a long way over further the time before in a class 2, he's well below a few of his winning marks and he could go well from the front here.

Saving myself for a max bet Thursday. Choo Choo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

sdoc13 wrote: »
    Had a quick look at tomorrow and one that seems to be very well handicapped is Karam Albaari in the first in Southwell. Had won of 84 and 71 over ten furlongs and off 69 tomorrow.

Kirby booked which is a positive and a return to his favoured 10f trip can only benefit.

3rd in December at the track in its last run so must handle the surface ok. 9/1 seems good value to be and I have had 2 pts win.

3rd at 13/2. Would have backed ew at this morning s prices of 14/1. Not good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

sdoc13 wrote: »
    3rd at 13/2. Would have backed ew at this morning s prices of 14/1. Not good.

Only seven runners doc, you're better off you didn't your ew would have been a loser!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

Only seven runners doc, you're better off you didn't your ew would have been a loser!

Thought there was 8 with 7 would have been only a win bet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭Pinesky

Walkabout Creek 3,10 Bangor
    as good as the best of these over hurdles . He's potentially well handicapped . Kevin Frost doesn't have many chase runners but his win &place stats from few runners is good.
    Backed last time out at
    Newbury blinkers didn't appear to suit.
    Ground looks spot on.
    I had a bit of 40/1 on betfair .
    33/1 available in some shops.
    PP noticeably shorter 22/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭Pinesky

Pinesky wrote: »
    Walkabout Creek 3,10 Bangor
    as good as the best of these over hurdles . He's potentially well handicapped . Kevin Frost doesn't have many chase runners but his win &place stats from few runners is good.
    Backed last time out at
    Newbury blinkers didn't appear to suit.
    Ground looks spot on.
    I had a bit of 40/1 on betfair .
    33/1 available in some shops.
    PP noticeably shorter 22/1.

Doesnt look in love with jumping .
    Nibbled from 33/1 into 20/1.
    Might give him one last go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Never never in the first at sedgefield seems a nice price at 13-2 also really like grand antartique jennie candlish 1st race at bangor but was hoping for a better price need a drift and i would be very interested.

Grand antartique needs a distance next time upped to something like 2-7 will hose in guaranteed at 20-1 and i wont be on.:o

Advertisement